Women's Miss Dallas Track Jacket
Sergio Tacchini, a world known Italian sportswear brand, was established in 1966 by the Italian tennis player Sergio Tacchini. During the years, the brand's name became synonymous with Italian style and elegance and the clothing gained international recognition through celebrity endorsements from some of the greatest tennis champions of all time: John McEnroe, Jimmy Connors, Vitas Gerulaitis, Mats Wilander, Gabriela Sabatini, Pete Sampras, Pat Cash, Martina Hingis and Novak Djokovic, with whom the brand has reached 37 Grand Slam victories. Today the brand remains a leader in distinctive sportswear, with its authenticity coming from its tennis DNA for discerning consumers seeking to unite elegance with an active lifestyle. The brand is the official technical sponsor of the Rolex Monte-Carlo Master tennis tournament.
A nod to retro sportswear, the Miss Dallas Track Jacket is made of smooth poly-cotton to keep you comfortable and stylish from the court to the streets. With a cropped cut and full-zip front, this premium track jacket is complete with spacious pockets, rib-knit trims, and our iconic 'ST' monogram logo embroidered at the left chest.
Pair with the Miss Dallas Track Pant for the full fit. (Sold separately)
- Classic cropped track jacket
- 60/40 poly-cotton 280gsm double face knit
- Full-zip closure with custom-branded zipper pull
- Zip-through stand-up collar
- Contrast double stripe taping across chest and back
- Embroidered 'ST' monogram logo at left chest
- Single-welt handwarmer pockets
- Contrast rib-knit cuffs and hem
- Model is 5'11" (180 cm) and wearing size small