Men's MA-1 Blood Chit Jacket
Alpha's MA-1 flight jacket with "Blood Chit" sewn on the inside lining was a type of flag that contained a message in several languages identifying an airman as a U.S. Aviator if they were shot down, to aid the airman in avoiding capture and in being returned safely to U.S. Forces. A reward was offered for this assistance. This is a classic flight jacket made for the military for over 40 years and features nylon flight satin outer shell with reversible orange nylon lining with the Blood Chit sewn into it, front closure storm flap, knitted collar, cuffs, and waistband and Alpha signature zippered utility/pencil pocket.
- Alpha's classic flight nylon MA-1 bomber with a Vietnam War Era Blood Chit on reverse side.
- Water Resistant
- Alpha logo on zig-zag zipper extension
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Sleeve shirring
- Two lower flap pockets
- Two interior welt pockets
- Knit rib collar, cuffs and waistband
- Ottoman knit cuffs
- Shell:100% Flight Nylon
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Fill: 100% Polyester