Men's Helping Hands Hoodie
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Established in 2008, Paper Planes is designed by the Head of Lifestyle at Roc Nation, Emory Jones. The streetwear brand combines street fashion, music, and design into one and is known for providing its signature headwear and t-shirts. The brand is easily recognized by its signature black and white paper plane logo made out of a black and white American flag. Their signature logo represents imagination and the thought of mentally getting somewhere before physically getting there. In 2018, Jay-Z filed for a trademark for Paper Planes and has since been turned into a full-fledged stand-alone brand.
- Plastisol And High-Density Artwork On Front
- Plastisol And Photoreal Artwork On Back
- Plane Logo On Sleeve
- Laser Cut Tape Plane Icon On Back Shoulder
- Flag Logo Label On Hoodie Pocket
- "Greatness Is A Process" Inner Neck Taping
- Printed Main Label
- Mid-weight 11.5 Oz Stretch French Terry With Silicone Wash